TERMS AND CONDITIONS- PRIVATE TUITION
These terms and conditions shall govern all tuition we provide you, the student and/or the company, and by accepting and enrolling onto our tuition courses and in consideration of the tuition services we will provide to you, you agree to the terms set out below (which are legally binding).
In these conditions "we" or "our" refers to the Difference Translation Services Ltd and "you" to the individual that is booking private tuition.
1. The Difference Translation Services Ltd will supply teaching materials.
2. Fees are payable in full 48 hours before tuition starts. La Difference Translation Services Ltd reserves the right to cancel the course in the event you fail to pay the fees in full before your first lesson.
3. Lessons must be booked in advance. On confirmation of your booking you commit to attend the lesson subject to your right to reschedule a lesson in accordance with the terms below.
4. For individual students and groups of two people, lessons can be rescheduled if two working days' notice is given. In the event you fail to give two working days’ notice we reserve the right to charge you for that lesson.
5. It is not possible for groups of three or more people to reschedule lessons.
6. La Difference Translation Services Ltd must be notified if a student will be more than 30 minutes late for a lesson, otherwise the lesson is considered cancelled and cannot be rescheduled and will be charged for.
Your confirmation of the booking (whether by email, by telephone or text), and continued attendance at the lessons booked, shall constitute your acceptance, and continued acceptance, of these terms and conditions.
Member of The Chamber of Commerce and Industry